News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#915
Banned for being the person to ban someone above me.

Andzzy

#916
Banned for being a recruit.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Mike

#917
Banned for not redacting your reason.
[align=center][/align]

FWAH!!!

#918
Banned for having something against people who don't redact their reasons.
[align=center]

[/align]

Andzzy

#919
Banned for having a Bruce Lee quote below your TLO sig.


December. Cheer for everyone!

FWAH!!!

#920
Banned for not liking Bruce Lee quotes.
[align=center]

[/align]

Mike

#921
Banned for liking Bruce-lee quotes!

Annnd.. I'm finding it diffcult to ban people, we need more people to ban >.<
[align=center][/align]

FWAH!!!

#922
Banned for not being able to handle banning the same people over and over again.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#923
Banned because I'M BACK BABY!

Brex

#924
Banned for being back

FWAH!!!

#925
Banned for being blue.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#926
Banned for having nothing to be from what I can work out.

Andzzy

#927
Banned for being pupbenny :P


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#928
Banned for the same reason I banned FWAH!!!!

Andzzy

#929
banned for banning me while I wasn't paying attention and was on MSN.


December. Cheer for everyone!