News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#960
Banned because both Brex and I know that I'll get my stuff back! That's why he gave me the rght tools to beat him I guess. I can't use 'em till I'm commander though (Very soon it should be. :) ). :)

Nuclear_Sunshine

#961
Banned because of Juliet Jurot

Paenitet

#962
Banned because of Chell.

Brex

#963
Banned for picking on the blue one.

Paenitet

#964
Banned for taking my stuff! I said 500 then you said bigger. So I said 1000! Then you said 25000! Now I've got less than 1500 ec left! I plan on getting it back thogh!

Nuclear_Sunshine

#965
banned because of afro  O0

Paenitet

#966
Banned because of Afro Ninja!

Nuclear_Sunshine

#967
banned because of the ninja. and because you saw the ninja, so he isn't a ninja.

Griffwald

#968
Banned because I haven't met you yet! ;D

Nuclear_Sunshine

#969
banned because you have now! or will do if you don't call this meeting!

FWAH!!!

#970
Banned for having Lee Adama as your avatar.
[align=center]

[/align]

Nuclear_Sunshine

#971
banned for out of scale gundam next to girl....

Paenitet

#972
Banned because Is good!

FWAH!!!

#973
Banned for not using a complete sentence.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#974
Banned for using one.