News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#1020
Banned for something rubbish.

Andzzy

#1021
Banned for calling something rubbish.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#1022
Banned for haha.

Andzzy

#1023
banned for not proposing a proper reason for banning someone.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#1024
Banned for using that reason AGAIN!

Andzzy

#1025
Banned because I don't know what that thing in your avatar is (what is it?).


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#1026
Banned because it's a creenshot I took in STO of my character, Shartek Dok, whilehe was being frozen and electricutes (or something) at the same time.

Andzzy

#1027
Banned for explaining in full detail (Ah. I see now. Thank you!).


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#1028
Banned for complaining at and saying thank you. Confusing people should be EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXXXTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEEE!

Griffwald

#1029
Banned for having two z's in your name!

Paenitet

#1030
Banned because I don't. (Seriously what do you mean!?)

Griffwald

#1031
Banned because you called me on my mistake! (I saw Andzzy's post as last. O.o)

Paenitet

#1032
Banned be Haha!

The Investigator

#1033
Banned for being a threadkiller!

Mike

#1034
Banned for being a Killerthread
[align=center][/align]