News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator

#1080
Banned for having a big signature!

Paenitet

#1081
Banned because me and Griffiths know what a Tookuck is. I think. Right?

nopinky

#1082
Banned because you and Griffiths know what a Tookuck is. I don't. TELL ME OR YOU WILL BE BANISHED FOR LIFE BWAHAHA

Paenitet

#1083
Banned because banished from what?

nopinky

#1084
Banned for asking me a question.

The Investigator

#1085
Banned for being the herald of the apocalypse, the harbinger of death... end of line.

nopinky

#1086
Quote from: "Gregory House"Banned for being the herald of the apocalypse, the harbinger of death... end of line.
Banned for not being it

FWAH!!!

#1087
Banned for...everything?
[align=center]

[/align]

nopinky

#1088
Banned for nothing

The Investigator

#1089
Banned for still being the harbinger of death!

nopinky

#1090
Banned for not being in the house
Ba-dum-bum-pchhhhhhhhhhh





please drive home safely

The Investigator

#1091
Banned for making a baseless assumption.

nopinky

#1092
Banned for not saying what baseless assumption?
(Btw is there a limit on how many pages a thread can have?)

The Investigator

#1093
Banned for assuming there's a limit...

(I don't think so, well, at least not in terms of rules! :D, but in terms of the limitations of the forum software, I have no idea, you would have to ask Pie!)

nopinky

#1094
Banned for using a smiley