News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator

#1125
Banned for not hosting the GIFs in your signature yourself... (i.e. through a service like tinypic, etc)

(but seriously, I do recommend that you host them yourself (i.e. at a place like tinypic) so you don't drain the bandwidth of the site(s) that host those images).

nopinky

#1126
Banned for telling me to use a site I never heard of.

The Investigator

#1127
Banned for not figuring it out yourself.

(but seriously, you are using someone else's bandwidth, if I were you, I would consider uploading the image(s) to an image hosting service!)

Matthias.Black

#1128
Banned for giving good advice.

Paenitet

#1129
Banned because

HE'S GREG HOUSE!
NOT A MOUSE!
HE'S IN DA HOUSE!
HE USES A COMPUTER MOUSE!

PA KA YEEEEAAAAHH!

nopinky

#1130
BANNED FOR USING ALL CAPS

Paenitet

#1131
Banned 'cause you just did and I didn't anyway! Tge first line wan't! SO YEAH!

nopinky

#1132
Banned for using a response I knew you would

Jantrix

#1133
Banned.
Just Banned.

nopinky

#1134
Banned because It's my birthday... and I... want to give someone a reverse birthday present

Jantrix

#1135
Banned because you think you're birthday is a ban-exemption.

Oh, Happy Birthday!

Dendo

#1136
We are Living in an Paradox ! NANCY IS BANNING SOMEONE !!! AAAA

Banned for Banning Nancy :3

nopinky

#1137
Banned for putting the door in just a little too high

The Investigator

#1138
Banned because it's your birthday.

Paenitet

#1139
Banned for banning someone because it's there birthday.