News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nopinky

#1140
Banned for saying "there" instead of "their"

Bollen

#1141
banned for not knowing im a tlo shadow operative, which means im good at my job :P


The Investigator

#1142
Banned for improper grammar.

nopinky

#1143
Banned for correcting someones grammar

FWAH!!!

#1144
Banned for not correcting your own grammar.
[align=center]

[/align]

nopinky

#1145
Banned because I KNEW you were going to say that

Matthias.Black

#1146
Banned for claiming to know what people will say in response to your own post

nopinky

#1147
Banned because I like smileys.  :)  :(  8)   :o  :-*  ::)   :'(  ;D  :-*  :-
Someone's gonna ban me for liking smileys

Matthias.Black

#1148
Banned for having duplicate smilies in your post
(And not for liking them!)

nopinky

#1149
Banned because they're not there anymore
And because you didn't do what I said to

Matthias.Black

#1150
Banned because I don't have to do everything you say to.
Or indeed, anything you say to

nopinky

#1151
Banned because you don't have do anything I say to do
Therefore, I will have to send my borg drones to assimilate you.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Matthias.Black

#1152
Banned for using borg drones for your own selfish purposes.
And for possessing them in the firs- ...uh-oh... THEY'VE ADAPTED - SWITCH TO I-MODS..!

nopinky

#1153
Banned for using I-mods
That's cheating, the borg can't adapt to that

Matthias.Black

#1154
Banned for not permitting I-Mods
How else are we supposed to defend ourselves in a firefi- ENSIGN, BEHIND YOU!