News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Banned for not having an AMERICAN name!!!!|


AMERICA

Paenitet

#1426
Banned for having a British designed flag in your avatar, that is not updated to have the current Union Jack.



http://nowiknow.com/the-first-american-flag-was-very-british-looking/

SFC3

Banned because this is AMERICA NOT BRITAIN! THIS IS WHY WE LEFT BRITAIN!!!!!!

The Investigator

Banned for having an animated flag as your avatar.

Telex Ferra

Banned for changing your name again

again

again

again

again





The Investigator

Banned because I shall do what I like!

Paenitet

Banned for not having the Union Jack in your avatar or signature.

SFC3

Banned for because your flag has a pole. Poles are useless.

Paenitet

Banned because poles have made my flag rise high, where as yours cannot even get off the ground, without them! :D

SFC3

Banned for not celebrating 4th of July.

Paenitet

#1435
Banned because we do. We call it: "Yes, we finally got rid of those complaining Americans!" Day. ;D

Taxes too high? :P

Monroe

Banned because.., wait no. I agree with you.

P.S: Buuuuurn! ;D

The Investigator

Banned for having an out of date signature.

(Pupbenny, I demand that you to get a TLO signature, I'll even put a union jack in it for you! )

Lucas Picard

Banned for not bringing me a cup of coffee!!

Paenitet

Banned because I might get a TLO signature, but it is not forcibly as TLO is not a dictatorship and can not tell me what to do!