News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet


The Investigator

Banned for believing that the British still have an empire.

Paenitet

Banned for thinking I sitll believe the British have an empire and a King.

The Investigator

Banned for editing a typo out of your post.

Paenitet

Banned for guessing I edited a typo.

The Investigator

Banned for not watching Top Gear.

Paenitet

Banned because I do watch Top Gear.

SFC3

Banned for not proving you watch Top Gear!

Metalman

It's a good day to die! When you know the reasons why. Citizen we fight for what is right! A noble sacrifise, when duty calls you pay the price! For the federation I will give my life! (Starship troopers got stuck in my head)

Wesley Meacham

Banned for assuming that banning is grounds for subsequent banning.

Paenitet

Quote from: SFC3 on July 07, 2013, 08:22:16 AM
Banned for not proving you watch Top Gear!

Banned because last week they got a new Reasonably Priced Car and they had several celbrities on it, including Warick Davis the guy who did Genesis and the new girl on The Gadget Show who also does Countdown.

P.S. I'm talking about the British version, none of that Top Gear USA rubbish....

P.S.S. Wesley Banned for banning on the ground of assuming that banning is grounds for subsequent banning. BANNED!

The Investigator

Banned for banning multiple people in one post!

Paenitet

Banned because I can multi-task.

SFC3

Banned because you only ban the person above you.

Paenitet

Banned because, in that case, I ban you.