News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minutias

Banned for not using camel case in your username.

andrewthetechie

Banned for corrupting latin in your username.

Derr1

Banned for compounding multiple separate words in your username into one word.

Minutias

Banned for being a gold shirt.

Paenitet

Banned for violating the Treaty Of Antarctica (Circa 1964) Of the Gary Convention.

Minutias

Banned for making me look up the Antarctic Treaty System.

Paenitet

Banned because for making me ask this question: What did you find? I just made up that whole thing.

Minutias

Banned for not taking initiative to look it up yourself.  :P

Paenitet

Banned for not telling me, although I do know about the Treaty Of Antarctica already.

andrewthetechie

Banned to starting a string of nonsense.

Minutias

Banned for attempting to end the string of nonsense.

Chris Wilkinson

Banned for not having an official TLO signature


Minutias

Banned for trying to suppress my rights to free signature speech.

Paenitet

Banned for not being like me and having both.

I used to be like you, having only one signature that I'd created, but eventually decided to combine my independence with the Almighty Monarchy Of TLO and get a TLO one, based on what I had before.

andrewthetechie

Banned for having too much stuff in his signature.