News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWAH!!!

#15
Banned for speaking out against Pies
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#16
Banned for speaking for Pies

Andzzy

#17
Banned for being the last person to post in this thread.


December. Cheer for everyone!

FWAH!!!

#18
Banned for posting a paradox
[align=center]

[/align]

Andzzy

#19
Banned for pointing out that it was a paradox.


December. Cheer for everyone!

FWAH!!!

#20
Banned for thinking that I was pointing out a paradox, but I was actually talking about Pies.
[align=center]

[/align]

Martin Thompson

#21
Banned for having a way to long reason to ban the person above you.


Andzzy

#22
Banned for using improper grammar when finding a reason to ban the person who posted before you.

QuoteBanned for having a way to long reason to ban the person above you.

It should be "Banned for having way too long a reason to ban the person above you."

Sorry I had to point that out... I'm a grammar fanatic, so it actually drove me nuts... no offense... just ignore me... :P


December. Cheer for everyone!

Brex

#23
Banned for trying to be the paperclip from Microsoft Office 2000.

FWAH!!!

#24
Banned for banning someone supporting Clippy
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#25
Banned for admitting using the paperclip instead of the wizard.

Grizz

#26
Banned for asking people to follow you on Twitter in a passive fashion.

Brex

#27
Banned for making my passive "Follow me on Twitter" message an active one.

On that note... follow me on Twitter, I'm really quite awesome :P

Baron

#28
Banned for mentioning that bird that "tweets"

Andzzy

#29
Banned for having the Defiant in your signature :D.


December. Cheer for everyone!