News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

Banned because I indeed have been to a concert (not an EDM one mind. I'm hoping Two Friends will be in Canada and in a city fairly close when I'm there in the summer.)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because

Well, it might be very unlikely that two of your friends would be in Canada at the same time as you, I'd assume. Unless you're going together?

Also, what's a concert like? I've heard it's very loud, if I went to one I'd bring ear plugs.

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for doing that thing I told you not to do again.

StringTheorist

Banned because you both are not putting this behind you!

Paenitet

Banned for IJGOJGJAGJOINGSNRGOARGNOANGOAINOIAGNOIAGARGNPIANGANGINAGONAROGNOIAGNANO.

SFC3

Banned because sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?

Scott Archer

Pup: Banned because I linked a youtube channel not a video (you never said I couldn't do that.)
String: Banned for trying to put a spider behind me!
SFC: Banned because you are actually above me in this thread!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because the channel had a video on it.

Scott Archer

Banned for being better than me at chess!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet


StringTheorist

Banned because I'M even better than you at chess.

Scott Archer

Banned because you don't have any TLO chess awards (yet!)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

@StringTheorist Banned because we'll see at the Third Annual TLO Chess Competition later this Summer.

@Scott Banned for interrupting my ban.

StringTheorist