News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#1965
Banned because for rescuing the G3 officer.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lu-UsPqXwdQ

Scott Archer

Banned because... Er... Just because I felt like it!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Banned for creating 8-Chan

Scott Archer

Banned because you're confusing me with someone else :P

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for creating 16-chan.

StringTheorist

Banned for improperly using the Chan Function.
f(Chan)=x^2
NOT
f(Chan)=2x

Paenitet

Banned because Jackie Chan.

StringTheorist

Banned because I SEE WHAT YA DID THERE! :lol:

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned for using eye-talics.

StringTheorist

Banned for stealing my likeness!

Paenitet

Banned for possibly being The Joker.

StringTheorist

Banned for doubting I was the Joker!

Paenitet

Banned for definitely being The Joker. :P

StringTheorist

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!   :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: