News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

Banned because I think you lost; you didn't ban the person above you. :P

StringTheorist

Banned for single-handidly causing Brexit!  8P

Paenitet

Banned for banning someone with a compliment.

StringTheorist

Banned for banning someone who complimented you  >:(

Paenitet


StringTheorist

Banned for not getting married to a lovely young dining table named Clarissa and leaving her heartbroken at the pawn shop to be sold to a man named Darrell.

Paenitet


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer

Banned, just because it's your birthday (you can come back tomorrow)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

Banned because your awards bar isn't aligned correctly.

Shoot

Banned for banning your Commanding Officer!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer

Banned as I'm able to ban my juniors myself!


On that note...


String is banned, as I think having it centered looks superior to having it to the left.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Paenitet

Banned because you've been Cash Trapped.

Shoot

Banned because not watching the Rio Olympics opening ceremony!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Paenitet

Banned because I watched about 25 minutes of it.