News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

Banned for letting the game die Pupbenny


StringTheorist

Banned for containing antimatter due to the consumption of bananas

Chris Wilkinson



Paenitet

Banned because I was the last person to ban and I couldn't ban myself thus I was literally the only person who couldn't prevent the game from dying.

Chris Wilkinson

Banned as I'm sure you could have found someone to ban you


Scott Archer

Banned for resurrecting this game!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Chris Wilkinson

Banned because this game is pure legend like :P


StringTheorist

Banned for not loaning me your brain

Chris Wilkinson

Banned because my brain is much too valuable to be used in the experiment of a frankenstein like crazy man :P


StringTheorist

Banned because tiger Harlem Andes toothbrush sapphire  vendetta Europe robber York  rhubarb underperforming Denton eggrees!

Chris Wilkinson

Banned for not using the phonetic alphabet correctly :P but sorry if that was too rude ^.^


StringTheorist

You're now banned for being insufficiently rude!  8P

Chris Wilkinson

Then I ban you for failing to gain your PHD in Freakology with a Minor in Monstorism :P


StringTheorist

Banned because I'm wearing a party hat.

Chris Wilkinson