News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor of Borg

#195
banned for being illegally blind

The Investigator

#196
Banned because I do what I must ... because I can.

Martin Thompson

#197
Banned for being able to actually ban someone.


The Investigator

#198
Banned for pushing your luck.

Martin Thompson

#199
Banned for sounding intimidating.


The Investigator

#200
Banned for being intimidated.

Martin Thompson

#201
Banned for thinking being intimidated by someone who can actually ban another person is a reason to ban someone.


The Investigator

#202
Banned for not working for Aperture Science.

Andzzy

#203
Banned for also not working for Aperture Science... and not mentioning GlaDOS when mentioning Aperture Science. After all, the two are synonymous.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Trevor of Borg

#204
Banned for being an Andzzy, what IS an Andzzy? a new pokemon?

The Investigator

#205
Banned for not reading the Worshipful and Ancient Law of Gallifrey.

Martin Thompson

#206
Banned for forcing people to read a law that technically never existed.


John Peters

#207
Banned for knowing the law doesn't exist.

Paenitet

#208
Banned because you've been banned already about ten thousand times. And because I bet you don't know what they're talking about.

newhalo123

#209
Banned for banning someone for not knowing what they're talking about.