News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator

#300
Quote from: "Trevor"banned for not saying they lost the game... i lost the game

Banned for mentioning THE GAME.

newhalo123

#301
Banned because the game is stupid.

John Peters

#302
Banned because you lost the game.

Ernie Collins

#303
Banned because the game is a RPG and technically you can't lose in a RPG.

Martin Thompson

#304
Banned for lulz


Paenitet

#305
Banned because you failed to point out what the game really is to Ernie.

@Ernie: When they talk about "The Game" thay are not talking about RPG-X. If you want to know more look at Andzzy's previous comment saying about it.

Ernie Collins

#306
Banned for being completely right, which I don't like :P

And BTW you've lost the game because you didn't say you lost the game

Paenitet

#307
Banned because you just lost the game. And because you dislike that I'm right. :P

Andzzy

#308
Banned for being reply # 307 in this thread :D.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#309
Banned because I SUPA FAST! at posting a reply.

Andzzy

#310
Banned for banning me immediately after my ban banning you.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#311
Banned because I still I SUPA FAST!. And I don't it again.  8)

Andzzy

#312
Banned because I am equally "supah fast".


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#313
Banned because no your not. And it's I SUPA FAST!. I got it from a Kebab shop.

Chris Wilkinson

#314
Banned for being the Leader of Pickles