News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

#360
Banned as you don't have livejournal listed in your links


Paenitet

#361
Banned because I don't think my signature is showing! >:( Where is it? :-

Paenitet

#362
Banned because I sorted out the problem. Yes I did just ban myself. You are allowd to do that, right?

Chris Wilkinson

#363
Banned as you can't ban yourself, you have to ban the person above you... hence the title name


Andzzy

#364
Banned because pupbenny was the person above himself, thus making banning himself completely legal.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Chris Wilkinson

#365
Banned as I don't think double posting really should be allowed making it possible to ban yourself


Daniel Rydell

#366
Banned for using the word "banned."

Chris Wilkinson

#367
Banned for being a hypocrite


Daniel Rydell

#368
Banned. Plain and simple "Banned."

Jantrix

#369
Banned for being Simple.

Daniel Rydell

#370
Banned for not having a palindrome for a name.

Chris Wilkinson

#371
Banned for banning Jantrix


Ernie Collins

#372
Banned for banning Rydell

Paenitet

#373
Banned because why aren't you Chris Wilkinson? I want to ban him! >:(

Ernie Collins

#374
Banned for being too choosy.