News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Rydell

#495
Banned because... seriously? Why would you ban someone for that?

Brex

#496
Banned because I like STO too.

Daniel Rydell

#497
Banned for not correctly using the letter Z.

Brex

#498
Banned for not following me on Twitter.

Daniel Rydell

#499
Banned because you're not following me on Twitter, and for having the audacity to say Twitter in my presence.

Brex

#500
Banned for following Brex but not caring for your sanity

Daniel Rydell

#501
Banned for caring about sanity, and while I do appreciate it, I have to find a reason to ban you.

stop the hate!

The Investigator

#502
Banned for not having an 'ask Dan' thread here! :D

Paenitet

#503
Banned not at you Gregory but at Daniel Rydell.

Banned, Daniel Rydell, because I banned someone for that reason because Brex told me too! >:(

Brex

#504
Banned for misinterpreting the Brex. Amen. :P

Paenitet

#505
Banned because you wanted to know if I like it or not.

FWAH!!!

#506
Banned for being a recruit.
[align=center]

[/align]

Daniel Rydell

#507
Banned because it's not the E.S. Asher from Xenosaga in your signature.

FWAH!!!

#508
Banned because of your belief that ships are more superior than giant robots.
[align=center]

[/align]

Daniel Rydell

#509
Banned for assuming the E.S. Asher wasn't a big robot.