News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Looking for anyone willing to help work on RPG-X

Started by Telex Ferra, April 10, 2016, 02:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Hello everyone,

Wiht some of the recent issues we've been running into in RPG-X, I've decided that it might be useful to get some TLO members working on the RPG-X source code. I am willing to dedicate several hours per week to this project, especially if I can get some help.

Would anyone be interested in helping with this?





Scott Archer

My C++ knowleege is fairly limited (but slowly growing) so I'm willing to help.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra






Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk


Sheia K'Ress

I would love to help out, if only I knew more about C++ and I know nothing of GIT, if you meant GITHub lol
<br />

SmartScout

To bad I don't know C++...I wish you luck though.

Telex Ferra






Sheia K'Ress

Well, even though I am doing Online courses, I would love to be taught in practice.
<br />

Telex Ferra

You're taking C online courses? How far have you gone? Do you know git?





Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Scott Archer

Your probably further on then I am then Sheia... I keep stopping learning it to do other things and then have to come back.


I also don't know C at all, I assume it has some similarities with C++

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Sheia K'Ress

That's why I'm doing Online Courses Scott :P  As well as Law and Legal, Creative Design, Game Development
<br />

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Scott Archer on April 13, 2016, 06:09:27 AM
Your probably further on then I am then Sheia... I keep stopping learning it to do other things and then have to come back.


I also don't know C at all, I assume it has some similarities with C++

C++ is a supereset of C and has a lot more features than C. For instance, C++ is object oriented, and C has no concept of objects, though they can be faked.





Sheia K'Ress

Either way, I want to learn all I can since I want to be able to help more :)
<br />