News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Problem with RPG-X [RESOLVED]

Started by StringTheorist, April 24, 2016, 02:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StringTheorist

Hey guys, I need some help with RPG-X. My computer is top-grade, has had no problems before, and normally runs RPG-X just fine. Now, when I click to RPG-X mod from the Holomatch menu, the system just sits there frozen on the loading screen. I can move my cursor and can hear myself clicking certain buttons, but the loading screen stays frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice but to no avail. Any ideas?

Serris

Could be a corrupted hmconfig, considering it's affecting new installs, too. Go to My Computer, and in the address bar, type %AppData%. Delete the RPGXEF and STVEF folders you see there, then try reloading the game.

StringTheorist

I fixed it by running the executable as an administrator.