News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Special 2 - "The Heart of the Warrior"

Started by Klaw, May 22, 2016, 01:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should we air this special?

May 28th
4 (57.1%)
June 4th
4 (57.1%)
June 11th
4 (57.1%)
June 18th
3 (42.9%)
Let's not run this special, and move on to something else...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 29, 2016, 01:08:44 AM

Klaw



Date: September 18th, 2154
Airdate: Saturday, June 11th at 13:30 EST (1830 GMT)

General Klaw, Leader of the house of Korr has returned to the homeworld after a short visit to the Vulcan Medical Academy on Tal'sek, near the Klingon Border. His arrival has not been met with kindness. Ja'rod, of the house of Toral has gathered what allies he can, and is seeking to make a name for himself as a warrior.

Klaw has been tasked by the High Council to muster what forces he can, and meet Ja'rod in battle, bringing an end to his glory seeking once and for all.

(*SPOILER ALERT* Note the date.... we rescued OUR Klaw on September 19th.... and he had been there a while....)

Klaw

One more thing - Daedalus participants - let me know when/if YOU want to run this special....

Klaw

Also, please let me know if a particular day doesn't work for you... (gonna edit the poll so you can pick all the days, if you want :P)

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

On the 11th, I'm gonna head to a wedding, so then I can't be there then.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

As of yet i would be fine with either dates, although things might change.


SmartScout

The 11th and 18th would work best for me I think. The 28th and 4th would certainly not though.

Klaw

Gonna give a little more time (final decision will likely be made by Wednesday)

but I'm leaning toward the 11th...I should say, the downfall of waiting this long is this: Season 2 will likely commence on July 9th This will limit the number of specials I can air (though I may be able to re-work them into normal episodes during the season.) And it'll also create a Daedalus Lull (which I'm afraid of, because of our rocky past...).

However! at this point, the 11th looks good for most of us (except shoot :( ) so, I'll ponder on this some more and make my final call in a couple days.

Thank you all for your quick feedback, And I hope you enjoy a fine summer :)

Klaw

Just confirming - This episode will air NEXT Saturday, June 11th!

Klaw


Klaw


Klaw

Quick note

Forgot I did this, and never released it....

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiI3wxAqoQpZkDxLhfpSvSIdsO9v

The file linked above will allow the Kahless model to use the Klingon Uniforms (something he doesn't have by default)

I recommend grabbing it (It's very tiny) and sticking the .pk3 into your baseef folder

Klaw

#12
First, an apology for running short yesterday.... Time was against me, when a last minute rehearsal for a show I'm doing was requested.

Still, I managed to build things up to a satisfactory point.

"Klaw" and his crew have been handed the apparent body of the Chancellor of the Klingon Empire (Which has long since expired), Grath. Who just hours before hand ordered Klaw to squash a rebellion before it starts.

"Klaw" (The Head of the Klingon Medical Corps) discovered his access to the Klingon Medical Database had been revoked - or atleast blocked, so he was unable to access the file needed to confirm the identity of the corpse.

Furthermore, To'ral and his band are still massing strength against the apparent impostor pretending to be the chancellor, and Civil War seems immanent.(A War which the Klingons can not afford due to losses taken by some skirmishes with the Romulans)

The remainder of this struggle will play out somewhat early in season 2 - When our Klaw (The real Klaw) heads home to clear his name - from something BIG.

I suspect we'll see Klaw's Brother again at that time (so remember names, Scott - it'll be needed - lord knows I won't remember, because I already forgot)

Next week, I'm debating between two stories. One telling a tale I didn't get to in season 1 - revolving round Cardassians... and the other revolving around The CoB and his... mysterious Benefactor.

For the simple fact that the MACO OUtpost is still in very rough development (And my only backup is the singleplayer individual maps....) I'm leaning toward the COB story- BUT! You Decide!

Which Story should we Do?!

MACO



or

Mysterious Benefactor



Post below!

Scott Archer

Quote
(so remember names, Scott - it'll be needed - lord knows I won't remember, because I already forgot)


Um...


*Opens RPG-X*


K'Tran

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist