News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Greetings From Star Trek Online Role Play!

Started by Jantrix, July 26, 2010, 12:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jantrix

Im Jantrix on your forums, but I am also Nancy Turton, Head Ambassador for St-O-RP.

I thought It was about time I introduced my other role here aswell.

I hope that Star Trek Online Role Play, and the respective members of The Last Outpost can work together to achieve some form of permanent Relations. From your member base, I don't think that our continued diplomatic talks would be a problem :)

f you would also like to send one of your ambassadors to the ST-O-RP Forums, located here

http://hosted.3rdfleet.com/storp/forums/

I look forward to our continued relations.

If you would like to contact me, mailto:nancyturton@hotmail.com">nancyturton@hotmail.com

Jenson

#1
Greetings Jantrix,

Thank you for your welcome post. I too hope that we can establish further relations, and I look forward to working with ST-O-RP. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss a mutual cooperation treaty, or if you'd like to organize a joint-role playing session sometime. I will be visiting your forums shortly to return your greeting. If you have any questions, please don't hesistate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Flag Officer Jenson
Chairman of the Council


Jantrix

#2
I noticed you on the forums (well my MSN got Spammed by St-O-RP) and I have Created your membergroup :)