News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Crew Roster and Applications (Apply Today!)

Started by John Adams, June 02, 2016, 08:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

Command
Ambassador - Seamus Archibald "Arch" Wynn - Admiral - Generic2 - Human
CO - Brent Lane - Captain - Chase - Human
OPS - Jerome Valeska - Ensign - TBA - Human

Security
COS - Danielle Gibson - Lieutenant - impfem2 - Human
ACOS - James Rowling - Lieutenant J.G. - Chase - Human
SEC - Kevin Brant - Ensign - Kim - Human

Engineering
CE - Jack Telford - Lieutenant Commander - Oviedo - Human
ACE - Adella Nayhru - Centurian - Tlar - Romulan
ENG(Inf.) - Available - Ensign - Model - Race

Science
CSO - Robert Bruce - Lieutenant Commander - Barclay - Human
ACSO - Kaylo Genai - Lieutenant J.G. - Oviedo - Human
SCI (Inf.) - Available - Ensign - Model - Race

Medical
CMO - Vacant - Commander - Vacant - Vacant
ACMO - K'Las - Lieutenant J.G. - Kehlyr - Klingon
MED (Inf.) - Available - Ensign - Model - Race

Application Format:

Character Name:
3 Most desired Positions:
Model Name:
Race:
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST)
Any Comments:

Jack Telford

Character Name: Jack Telford
3 Most desired Positions: ACE , CE . ENG
Model Name: Oviedo
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST
[/font][/size]) Yes
Any Comments: Loved the Pilot

Shoot

Character Name: Lincoln "Linc" Burrows¨
3 Most desired positions: CE, COS, ACOS
Model: TBA
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) Yes, definately!
Any Comments: Looking forward this!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer


Character Name: Kareth
3 Most desired Positions: CoS, OPS, CE
Model Name: Klingon
Race: Klingon
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): Should be able too!
Any Comments: Reprising my character from the pilot would be cool!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

#4
Character Name: Pretella
3 Most Desired Position: ACMO, MED, or ACSO (Starting with most desired)
Model Name: Liandra
Race: Andorian
Can you make the Day and Time: Yep!
Any Comments: Loved being part of the pilot!

SmartScout

#5
Character Name: Robert Bruce
3 Most desired Positions: ACE, CSO, ACSO
Model Name: Barclay
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): Most times
Any Comments: I couldn't make the pilot, but it sounds like cool concept


John Adams


John Adams

Make sure to sign up! We will be starting the SRP very soon!

Jon Riker

Character Name: Adam Snow
Most desired positions:  ACOS, OPS, Sec (inf)
Model: Spider
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) I'll be happy to
Any Comments: I think it'll be fun

John Adams

Quote from: Jon Riker on June 12, 2016, 07:44:14 PM
Character Name: Adam Snow
Most desired positions:  ACOS, OPS, Sec (inf)
Model: Spider
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) I'll be happy to
Any Comments: I think it'll be fun

Welcome aboard!

StringTheorist

#10
I'd happily move up to CMO since nobody else applies for it. I just wanted to leave the door open but it doesn't look like anyone else really wants it.  :)

John Adams

Quote from: StringTheorist on June 15, 2016, 10:50:12 AM
I'd happily move up to CMO since nobody else applies for it. I just wanted to leave the door open but it doesn't look like anyone else really wants it.  :)

I'll move you up!

SmartScout

Just like Sting, I'd be happy move up to CSO since no one applied, if you need me too.

Paenitet

#13
Character Name: Jerome Valeska
3 Most desired Positions: OPS, ACSO, ACMO.
Model Name: I've got one in mind but I can't recall.
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): I should think so.
Any Comments: Nope.

John Adams