News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Special 2 - "The Heart of the Warrior"

Started by Klaw, May 22, 2016, 01:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should we air this special?

May 28th
4 (57.1%)
June 4th
4 (57.1%)
June 11th
4 (57.1%)
June 18th
3 (42.9%)
Let's not run this special, and move on to something else...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 29, 2016, 01:08:44 AM

Klaw

Got to thinking about it, I think there are elements of the "Obsidian Order" which would resonate a bit better if we do "Defiant" first.

So contrary to the one suggestion I received (Sorry String - but thanks for your feedback :)) I'll start putting up information for our next special "Defiant"

Scott Archer

I won't be able to make anything for the next two weeks Klaw :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk