News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

S06E13 - "Truth Will Out" - 24/07/16

Started by Grizz, July 22, 2016, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 6x13 | AFx73
Episode Title: "Truth Will Out"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 24th July - 20.30 GMT | 15.30 EST

Part One

"This is where her story ends."

With years of Doctor Rogan's work culminating in the neutralizing of the modified assimilation virus, the Helia flies in to the birthplace of Operation: Dark Star to confront the orchestrator of the Borg threat unleashed upon Federation space. But she is not the only problem they face as conspiratorial veterans work to secure decades of secrecy that has shrouded Accobar.

This is where the final chapter begins...




Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 31st July - 20.30 GMT | 15.30 EST

Part Two

"To extinguish so many lives with a single thought... is he ready to play God?"

Vega is confronted.
The truth is revealed.
The game changes.





Mutatio Nomen

Super stoked! But I think I forgot where we left off.. :(

SFC3

I'm afraid I won't be able to make this - it's the big Beyond day for my brother and I.

Scott Archer

I won't be able to make it either, will still be on LOA

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Jack Telford


Andzzy

I'm currently at my grandparents' for an unanticipated 80th birthday party. Our departure time tomorrow is currently uncertain so I'm not sure if I will be there this week.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Grizz

I have the following members down as excused:

- Andzzy
- Jack Telford
- Scott Archer
- SFC3
- Shoot

These episodes will go ahead on the two promised dates, however, regardless of attendance count.

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on July 22, 2016, 07:05:17 PM
Super stoked! But I think I forgot where we left off.. :(

Updating the "Previously" thread right now  ^-^  @_@

Grizz


Grizz

'Seasons' has been added to the downloads list - for non-Ultimate Edition users.

Grizz

This season has now concluded. Further information to follow.