News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Final Season Roll Call

Started by Grizz, August 08, 2016, 10:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Hello everyone,

It's time to give Martin one last chance to add to his quote chain with Asteroid Field's final roll call.

Please can all members on the roster state their intention to continue in their current roles. Members who have not responded by August 21st will be deemed inactive and removed.

Thanks!

Shoot

I'll be there! I really want to get back to AF as I now have more time than I had earlier this Summer!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Mutatio Nomen

Boy, I'm glad you called roll call right now, about to head on vacation for August - sure don't want CE - Craig McClintock to miss out!

criminula




Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Andzzy

Doctor Rogan will be returning for the final season!


December. Cheer for everyone!


Jack Telford


Grizz

This is the final day of the Roll Call.

SFC3