News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The Final Season - Trailer

Started by Grizz, August 25, 2016, 06:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

The past, present and future of the Accobar System collide as the crew of Pioneer Station prepare to embark on an epic quest to combat a powerful and ancient civilization hell bent on returning to the galaxy they once lorded over. To stop them, they must first identify and expose the men and women responsible for the galactic conspiracy that has reshaped the Federation over the course of the last decade and beyond...

From the origins of the Accobi to the apocalyptic last stand of the Pantheon of Accobar, this is the revelatory final chapter of the RPG-X saga...


Best Viewed on YouTube @ 1440p - Upscaled from 1080p to beat compression

Jack Telford

That's awesome Grizz, greatr work. I can't wait!

Martin Thompson

As always a hell of a trailer. Can't wait for this season and seeing the conlusion to the saga.


Mutatio Nomen

O man that was epic. So pumped. Just had to squeeze in the HoC title soundtrack huh? :)

Jantrix

I'd love to join for your last outing if I still can?
(It's been a while, I have forgotten how to forum)

Grizz

Of course - the SRP is always open. Welcome back  ^-^