News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02x08 Defiant

Started by Klaw, September 11, 2016, 12:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StringTheorist

Quote from: Klaw on October 07, 2016, 07:18:50 AM
Gonna gamble a bit, this is happening! With some modulation, Shoot and String - be prepared to go to plan B (I'll explain later )


Sounds like a Plan (A)!

Klaw

Tomorrow, Tomorrow - I'll See ya, tomorrow!... it's only a day away!

Klaw

well, hell must have frozen over - this episode finally aired! (Though no where near the quality of the original story I wrote...)

Next week, we return to Daedalus...

For those of you who missed it: Basic jist

Two Section 31 Operatives are now free running around the galaxy (one was Dr. Sylis...)

The USS Hercules (Starfleet Intelligence Daedalus Class Ship) has been destroyed, the crew abandoned ship, and is now operating on the ISS Defiant... (Big stories surrounding that one coming soon)

Rick Peters is back in action!!!

and that's about it....

gonna have to rethink how to incorporate most of the meat and potatos that I had to cut today :(

Anyway, see you all next week!