News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Star Trek: Shadow Squadron Pilot (By StringTheorist)

Started by Scott Archer, October 06, 2016, 09:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minebuild02

Looks like a good pilot, I'll try to attend it after 22nd's Daedalus episode (if it even airs that week). Don't expect me to sign up for the roster though, because it's going to be a miracle if I ever attend an episode.

StringTheorist

PLEASE NOTE: The SRP slot time has been changed to 15:30 EST!

Lipton

#17
Name: Giles Grinaud
Model: Desperado
3 Most Desired Positions: Frigate Security, Starfleet Medical Rep
Can you make the timeslot:  (15:30 Eastern Standard Time, Saturday) Yes, it's better for me :)
Notes/Backstory: None yet.

StringTheorist


CoS Tuvok

 String is it possible to add a junior security role?

CoS Tuvok

 Name: Rebecca Luongo
Model: Crusher-Green
Position: Medical Representative
Rank: Captain (From Application)
Will I be able to attend?: I would say 75-90% of the time YES

StringTheorist

PLEASE NOTE: Even though all the spots are filled, you are free to apply for a regularly occurring Guest Star role without any desired positions, and I will add more roles upon demand. Furthermore, this structure also allows you to guest star in a single episode without signing on to the entire series. So just because the roster looks full, it can still be extended. Supply and Demand. If you demand it, I'll supply it.  :) 

StringTheorist