News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Introducing TLO's new Head of Technical!

Started by Serris, September 25, 2016, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serris

Please welcome callum603 to our community, everyone! He has an exemplary service history running technical operations over at Earth's Elite, so I'm sure he'll do great here.

Additionally, I'd like to thank Brent for offering his services in the role. You had a good run.

Jack Telford

Welcome Callum!!! And congrats and good luck :)

Callum603

Thank you, and thank you to everyone who voted for me and put their confidence in me, I'll try not to let you down.


I look forward to working with you all more closely.


I hope I can live up to my service history.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jenson

Congratulations Callum!  ^_^ I look forward to working with you on the Cabinet. Also thanks to Brent for running a great campaign. We were fortunate to have two very excellent choices in this poll.


Scott Archer

Congratulations Callum!


Serris will be equally happy, as now I have someone else to bug when our servers go down!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Martin Thompson



Paenitet

Congratulations, Callum and well done to Brent also. :)

Callum603

Thank you again.  I'll try not to let anyone down.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Lipton


CoS Tuvok

I know this is late but congrats Callum!
P.S.
I know I'm not a staff member