News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02x12 Face the Music

Started by Klaw, October 24, 2016, 02:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trekman2409

I guess I'll take G'Rath, for this Saturday

Klaw

unexpected circumstances beyond my control have arisen, and I must postpone this episode one more time.

Apologies for the late notice. if I can, I wouldn't mind hosting a little minisode today, during this time slot - we'll just have to see how things play out for me today.

Once again, I'm sorry for the late notice - and I'll let you all know about a minisode closer to the time.

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Once again, sorry about the late notice. I had to step in and take over the lead in a local production of Scrooge the musical tonight and tomorrow nigjt. An emergency all day rehearsal was setup for me to learn the blocking and try to get some level of comfort with a role I've never rehearsed.

I appreciate your understanding. And once again, sorry about that (BTW the show went very well)

Klaw

Right - Round 3: This is Saturday!

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist

As shall I, in all likelihood!

Klaw

Rain, Sleet or Smelly Feet - This will happen tomorrow!

Scott Archer

I haven't replied up to know as I'm not sure.
It is unlikely I will be there from the start to the end but I may be able to get on at some point.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

The story took a twist to the different - and what was expected to be a two-part story, will now likely move in three...

Overall, I'm happy :)

What we learned today:

Klaw's clone is overthrowing the empire.

Jeremy Scott is still a good part of the family

The Director sent Sylis to stop Klaw from returning home - Why? (Obviously something going on there...

Klaw's immediate family is aware of his return, and are expecting him.

Next week's Episode: 'Welcome Home'

Feedback is still appreciated :)