News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Daedalus Minisode- A Frightening Encounter

Started by StringTheorist, November 04, 2016, 11:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StringTheorist

                                                                                  Date: March 30th, 2156
                                         Airdate: Saturday, November 5th at 13:30 EST (18:30 BST) (17:30 GMT)
  On a routine cargo run through a remote system, the crew of an old cargo ship have to sit adrift in a small star system with no M-Class planets to do some quick system repairs. While most of the crew sleeps, the powered-down Minari comes face to face with the new design of Romulan warbird. As this new alien warship begins a series of test drills, the crew of the Minari are faced with a tough decision. Should they keep still and on emergency power only, hoping to avoid detection? Or do they slowly try to sneak away? The choice is theirs, and the stakes could not be higher!

Please confirm your attendance below!

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk


Klaw

I'm always happy to have others write, and run their own stories set in the Daedalus Verse.

This was Daedalus' first Non-Klaw plot :P and I couldn't be happier.

Nice story!

If anyone else wants to run a Daedalus episode, let me know - I'm happy to offer any support I can :)