News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode Two: Speaker for the Prophets

Started by StringTheorist, November 02, 2016, 02:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StringTheorist

                                                                                       Speaker for the Prophets
                                                                                      Season One, Episode Two
                                                                         October 5th, 2016, 15:30 U.S. Eastern Time
                                                                                              Location: Bajor
                                                                             Maps: CTF_Bajor and RPG_Runabout

With Shadow Squadron fresh off their first operation, Commodore Stanton is not impressed. Because of the deaths of the freighter crew, Stanton has assigned the team a new member, Robert Quinn. Under his guidance, perhaps this new assignment will go better than the Squad's first outing. With Anti-Federation movements growing stronger on Bajor each day, something has to be done. The Mission: bring Bajor back into the Federation fold, whatever it takes.

                                                                              The Prime Directive no longer applies!

       (Please confirm your attendance in this thread for this episode, I will be getting in touch with our guest stars about roles shortly!)

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist


Scott Archer

I might be back in time for this, the thing I'm going to starts at 17:30. so I imagine it will be over by 20:00 (will need 30 mins or so travel time too) but I can't confirm for definite

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

For those who weren't here:


  Shadow Squadron's second mission has come to an end. Bajor is back in the fold, Vedek Malda is six feet under, and the Cardassians are the ones who will have to shoulder all the blame. With Bajor safe from the threat of withdrawing from the Federation, what could be the next for the squad? Find out next week! Same bat-time. Same bat-channel.