News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

S07E07 || S07E08 - "Deus Ex Machina" - 20/11/16

Started by Grizz, November 15, 2016, 06:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 7x07 | AFx80 | 7x08 | AFx81
Episode Title: "Deus Ex Machina"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 4th December - 20.30 BST | 15.30 EDT

A signal from Accobar broadcasts across the cosmos. The fate of Daniel Thrace hangs in the balance. Craig McClintock embarks on a new transformational journey. The remaining members of the Cabal descend on Pioneer as Sophia Mason returns to a firestorm.





Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 27th November - 20.30 GMT | 15.30 EST

Part Two

"Our actions will save billions untold!"
"So that you alone may be among them!"

Captain Mason ponders meeting with Admiral Kort, both hoping for answers and to give McClintock the time he needs to adapt to new capabilities. As time slips away before the arrival of the Sixth Tactical Wing, further arrivals with a vested interest in Accobar gather on opposing sides for what could be a prelude to war.





You Will Need:


You May Want:





With a limited number of episodes remaining, this feature has been introduced...

Minimum Attendance Criteria: Andzzy, Criminula, Martin Thompson & Mutatio Nomen

Martin Thompson

Quote from: Grizz on November 15, 2016, 06:36:29 PM

Minimum Attendance Criteria: Andzzy, Martin Thompson & Mutatio Nomen


Good to know ;) I'll be there!


Mutatio Nomen

Oh I'll be there, don't worry - I wouldn't miss ST:AF for the world!

Grizz

Updated. As with 'Truth Will Out,' this episode has been split in two - but will be treated as one.

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Grizz

Per my shoutbox message, I'm hitting the motorway and heading out of town so I don't know if I'll be back in time - so if you're seeing this ahead of time, don't worry about turning up. But if you do and I'm here, we can still do something.

StringTheorist

#6
 Unfortunately, I was just informed an event originally scheduled for tomorrow morning has to be pushed forward to tomorrow afternoon right during Asteroid Field. See you all next week!


Grizz

I don't imagine today's RP will be a full 2-hour session, given that its fleshing out leftover content from the previous episode(s). That said, you guys always have extra input so I never know what's going to happen  ^-^

SFC3

My friends are surprising me with a pre-birthday bash at my place, so I'll be away during AF. Sorry!

Shoot

Just remembered that I was meant to inform you, that I was gonna be absent today, please forgive me, Grizz? :(

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Mutatio Nomen