News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

The Last Outpost's New Logo

Started by Paenitet, November 22, 2016, 11:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

My fellow TLOers,

Today is a momentus day in our history for The Great TLO Logo Debate has concluded, TLO has voted and their voice has been heard. With a majority vote of 53.6% in the first poll and a massive mandate of 70.6% in the second poll, the people of The Last Outpost have decided that we should abolish our current logo and replace it with Serris' design.

I congratulate Serris on winning this competition and would like to thank everyone who took part and voted! :)

Consequently, I have the pleasure to introduce your new logo:

Quote from: Serris on October 04, 2016, 08:29:51 PM
FOR USE ON THE FORUMS AND WEBSITE:








FOR PROMOTIONAL IMAGES & VIDEO:





While work will be done to implement the Logo-elect throughout our website, media and mediums nothing will change immediately and our current logo will still be visible.

I now declare that our former logo, which I'd like to name 'Old TLOry' in honour of it's service to us over these past nearly 6 and a half years, ceases to be our official logo once I post this topic.



Thank you for your service.

A new era has begun.


Callum603

Congratulations Serris!


...& Logo-Elect :P


I will start updating the logo site wide later on this evening once I'm back on my PC.  Just one question though, black or white and which goes where on the site?




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Mutatio Nomen

QuoteWith a majority vote of 53.6%
That's an awfully slim majority - therefore I demand a recount. :P Seriously tho, what is it with elections recently?