News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

02x14 Unity

Started by Klaw, November 28, 2016, 09:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: July 25th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, December 3rd at 13:30 EST (17:30 GMT)

Daedalus has made her bed, and now must sleep in it.

Choosing to side with the Klaw they know, Daedalus has joined in with the loyalists in the Klingon Civil War..

Under command of Lieutenant (JG) Ashley Easley, Daedalus is fighting in the H'atoria system - facing off against the other Klaw.

Meanwhile, unable to contact their ship, The away team is huddled up in a bunker on the planet's north pole and is awaiting an opening to carry out Klaw's plan - to race to Qo'nos and end this conflict once ands for all.

Klaw

A Quick note, if I may:

The choice made last week is going to have lasting ramifications. I hope you chose wisely.

Episode 15, we're going to take a step back - and be on a fun, scientific exploration Traditional Star Trek... trek :P so prepare to get the smell of battle out of your nostrils :D We're going to be explorers again (for a short time)

Back to this week: The episode is gonna be split in two. part one will be the Away team left behind on the surface. - and part two will be Daedalus, Sans command staff. Please plan accordingly.

StringTheorist

Totally Maybe I sure hope I'm not gonna get us all killed by Klingons!
I'll be there!

Shoot

I will be there! Qapla'!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Sheia K'Ress

You'll definitely see me there
<br />

Klaw

Please remember to confirm attendance

Also - String, You'll pick up playing K'Tran

"Prepare to die, earth scum" - or not, we'll see :P

Scott Archer

As I mentioned last Saturday, I will most likely still be out by Daedalus on Saturday

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

String, I swear if you destroy the Daedalus, Commander Tancredi will be mad! :P So ah..if you could please keep the ship together?

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Tomorrow!

I wish to note, I'm looking at undergoing a mad mapping frenzy - there may be a small map release between now and the episode.

Klaw

A few "Day of" Teasers (Here's hoping I don't reveal too much)

We'll say goodbye to a trusted friend.

Daedalus is in for the fight of her life.

The Klingon Civil War will end, quickly

A new day Dawns fot the Klingon Empire and the entire Alpha Quadrant - I hope you made it a pleasant one :P

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

One more thing - the aforementioned map dash occurred, and great progress was made on the Damaged Daedalus! - however, I decided to release it next week instead of dashing something I'm not happy with and untested this week :)

Klaw

So here's a basic overview of what went down....

Because of the decision made last week:

Daedalus stood with the Klaw they knew (The one who had served onboard for a little over 2 years...)

As such, they got caught in the civil war, and got their butts kicked, pretty bad.

Klaw, worked out a way to get a ship to get offworld. and they managed to leave H'Atoria - and head to Quonos to bring an end to the war.

Once on the Klingon Home World, Klaw and K'Tran went alone to the Council Chambers, where the High Council was in session.

Starting with K'Tran (Klaw's Brother) Klaw Killed every person in the council chamber - leaving G'Rath for last. then - with a stroke of his blade, impaled the chancellor "For the Romulan Star Empire".

Now, Klaw (The one we've known for two years) Is revealed to have been the clone all along... and is now the leader of the Klingon Empire.

The real Klaw is dead - thanks to Daedalus' part in disabling his ship...

... if only there were a rule preventing us from interfering in other cultures....