News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Daedalus Time Slot

Started by Klaw, January 16, 2017, 01:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Should I Stay or Should I Go" - By The Clash (Choose as many as you would be available for)

Stay where we are (Saturday between 13:00 EST and 15:30 EST)
1 (20%)
Move an hour earler (Saturday between 12:00 EST and 14:30 EST)
1 (20%)
Move an Hour Later (Saturday between 14:00 EST and 16:30 EST)
0 (0%)
Move 2 Hours Later (Saturday between 15:00 EST and 17:30 EST)
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Klaw

I'm considering a shift in the time slot. At this stage, I'm looking for input.

Should we stay where we are? or should we move - and if so - to when?

Thank you folks :) This is only in planning phases right now, please - if you currently participate, or want to participate, but are presently unable to - let's discuss the possibilities together :)

Shoot

I like Saturday slot, mainly because I'm unable to do events on TLO in Sunday at 1.30PM EST / 6.30PM GMT

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer

Personally, the current one works ok for me, but I would probably be able to attend slightly more frequently if it was maybe pushed back to around 20:00bst

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

So,  just throwing this out there: if I were to move to a 15:00 est (20:00gmt) saturday slot,  would this help anyone like Sheia,  Telford,  or Smartscout with their relativy busy schedules.  And would this shift make it impossible for current participants to continue?

Shoot

I'm fine with 15:00 EST / 20:00 GMT

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Sheia K'Ress

I have no input to add, anything is good. :)
<br />

StringTheorist

Pretty much all of Saturday is good for me

Klaw

I have included a poll, and a rough time range for various Saturday slots.

I'm taking some creative control in that, the time slot we choose could start 30 Minutes later than the timeslot mentioned - or could end 30 minutes earlier.

Please, all feedback is welcome :) I'm looking forward toward making season 3 a great success, and the start is good availability for you all in a time slot. :)

Klaw

Just a small reminder bump.

Additional feedback would be wonderful :D

Klaw

Final Bump - Additional Feedback would be welcomed

Never let it be said that I moved timeslots, without any offer of taking suggestions, or giving warning :P

Klaw

So - after looking at the results of the poll

it looks like we're moving to the 3pm EST Saturday Slot.

StringTheorist


Ramsey

Which is..8pm GMT which will be perfect for the newbie haha

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

CoS Tuvok

I'd be able to make more often!