News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x01 Survival

Started by Klaw, April 09, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoS Tuvok

I did reply to the PM, but I will most certainly be there :D

Klaw


Ramsey

Mr klaw did you get my pm?

Klaw

Quote from: Ramsey on April 22, 2017, 01:37:38 PM
Mr klaw did you get my pm?

I did (And I thought I replied) It's been a week :P *sigh*

Klaw

A couple last minute notes:

We're gonna start on Daedalus - let's remember that everything above Deck 5 is gone - detached by Nolan in an effort to stay alive.

power levels are low - and most of the crew are hanging out in the cargo bay. to help preserve power.

It's close quarters, desperate - we're all barely maintaining our sanity.

Klaw

With a Time Dialation Field in effect surrounding planet "New Haven" (A Field that appears to have been created by Daedalus) - the Daedalus crew are now working to try and bring a crashed Romulan ship back to being space ready so they can escape the phenomena.

With 15 Romulan patients in the Medical Hut, the Daedalus Colony is doing everything it can to help the wounded, despite their status as enemies...

We'll see what happens here in Episode 3 This season :D

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

Do you mean Episode 2? :P

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw


Klaw

Also, thoughts on the episode?

Shoot

It was excellent! Best ever! But what do you mean by that? Don't we come back to them on next episode?

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

#26
Next week - We're on Valkyrie - searching for help (as Commodore Nolan Ordered)

Our quest next week - is to find a ship - and send them to help Daedalus (All while evading the Romulans)

Week After, We'll be back to the Colony - and see the conclusion :)

It'll all tie in, I promise :)

Klaw

Also Also - String and Scott - Be happy, I used very limited Practical effects- I'm saving my CGI Budget for later this season :P

JDesro-23

It was a great episode! Glad to be a part of it!