News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x02 Evasion

Started by Klaw, April 22, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: September 21st, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, April  29th at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

Valkyrie has been on the hunt now, after seeing a faint signature of a Starfleet Ship on the far edge of their sensor range.

The Small MACO Dropship has been overbooked - taking every soul they can off Daedalus to try and save as many lives as possible.

They're approaching the two week mark since they left Daedalus behind, and still, this phantom ship has eluded the search.

The region is starting to fill up with a large Romulan presence, and time is running out before Valkyrie will eventually be unable to stay out of sight - and be forced to run and hide from the Romulans... leaving their friends behind...

Shoot

Sweet! Finally getting back on to Valkyrie! I'd guess I could play both Sara and Rachel :P

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Excuse the lazy Episode image.... I may make it prettier later :\

Shoot

It's nice, it doesn't look lazy :P

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Also Also

Quote from: Shoot on April 22, 2017, 06:43:49 PM
Sweet! Finally getting back on to Valkyrie! I'd guess I could play both Sara and Rachel :P

A Good point

if You *want* to, (Mostly looking at Shoot and Scott) Feel free to pull double duty as both your Starfleet and MACO Character (But don't feel like you have to)

For the record though, I'm going to be pulling double duty all season... so... yeah :P

Anyway. First MACO Story of the Season. And I'm happy to report that the MACOs will be a HUGE part in Season 3!

I have a TON of fun things planned for them - so please make sure you have a MACO Character (I'll be updating the rosters tonight and tomorrow)

CoS Tuvok


JDesro-23

Looking forward to this! When are you accepting new positions on the MACO roster?

Klaw

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8543.0.html

Whenever you submit the app :P (Gonna clean the roster up - I may PM you again if posts open up :D)

Scott Archer

As I mentioned via Discord, I will be unavailable :(


BUT, I too am happy to play both of my chars should the need arise in the future

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

This is tomorrow - Please be sure to confirm whether or not you'll be there :)

StringTheorist


JDesro-23


Ramsey

I can confirm that i have confirmed to confirm. ^^

Klaw

Quote from: Ramsey on April 29, 2017, 10:39:56 AM
I can confirm that i have confirmed to confirm. ^^

I confirm that this confirmation of the confirmation that confirmed to confirm has now been confirmed by the confirming committee


Klaw

One thing to say...

Thank Klaw for Nova coming and saving our Butts!


Hope the hype train is well deserved - when Nova lands next week :)