News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x02 Evasion

Started by Klaw, April 22, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglepaw12

#15
well from what I saw in this episode it was really fun and I had a ton of fun being apart of it, I am looking forward to next week's episode especially being CFO for the first time. :)


Klaw

Quote from: Tanglepaw12 on April 29, 2017, 04:57:21 PM
well from what I saw in this episode it was really fun and I had a ton of fun being apart of it, I am looking forward to next week's episode especially being CFO for the first time. :)



(I hate hitting wrong buttons :P)

I suspect the next two episodes will likely be better than this week :)

I'm hoping to have them more on par with what I accomplished in episode 1 this season, and since next week is the conclusion of that story... then... cross your fingers :)

I'm glad you had fun, Tangle

Also - it was nice seeing the newbies this week - I hope you all enjoyed your experience :)

Also Also: Colonel James talking to the Orions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FSV8w1UoZA

Thank you String, for that one :)

Tanglepaw12

then I look forward to next week, and will practice a little bit

Ramsey

Really enjoyed it, glad to be a part of it! :)

CoS Tuvok

Great Episode - Can't wait till next week!