News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x05 Perseus

Started by Klaw, May 14, 2017, 01:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: October 14th, 2156
Airdate: Saturday, May 20th at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

Two weeks have passed since Commodore Nolan decided to create, what Veronica James is calling, a "Suicide Squad".

However, despite her feelings on the matter, As the ranking MACO, Veronica has pledged her support in the endeavor citing that she's looking for a good fight...

For two weeks, Nova and Valkyrie have both been on the hunt, tracking down Coalition signatures and sending them to a rally point deep inside a Mutara class nebula.

One good thing about this situation is that it has given Valkyrie an opportunity to play with a new toy onboard. An advanced stealth generator called "Perseus". While not as effective as a Suliban or Romulan cloaking device, Perseus is able to muffle sound, distort the ship's Plasma wake and minimize their power signature. In testing, Perseus has proven moderately effective even against Vulcan sensors. The hope is, this prototype can prove itself in the field - and that parts can be found to build another....


Shoot

I may not be on for the episode, I will be heading to a wedding on Saturday, and therefore may not be present. :(

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

A few quick notes:

Firstly - Yes, this is a little nod to this show: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Resort_(TV_series)

Secondly - WE'RE MACOS AGAIN! :)

Thirdly - I have some fun things planned - I don't want to ruin too much, but... I'll say this:

The ship in the foreground may be our mission....

Fourthly - we're *hopefully* gonna have an improved Valkyrie for this week (Assuming I can get some bugs worked out of it)

Fifthly - There is no number 5

Sixthly - We're gonna have fun :)

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

JDesro-23


Klaw

Confession/apology time.

I have had very little time for mapping over the past two weeks, and will have little time for mapping in the next couple of days.

in short *if* I release a new Valkyrie, it will be a simple edit and retexture. Not much will have changed in terms of entities (Including some really cool ones that I have planned... :( )

So, apologies in advance for failing to be the king of maps :P I will endeavor to do better in the future.

StringTheorist

I call being the interim King of Maps!  :D


Also, I will be there.

Klaw

So - I have updated Valkyrie

You will need the update for today's adventure :)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiI3wxAqoQpZkEyPPQm01gW9OrCh

It *Should* Overwrite the old one and be just fine

sorry it's not perfect :( time has been precious these last couple of weeks.

JDesro-23

#8
Never mind--got it to work. Just make sure the file name is the exact same one as the one in the folder already. you can't have two.


See everyone soon!

Tanglepaw12

this was the best episode that I have been in so far, I am surprised that we haven't blown the ship up yet (which is good in my option ) I will be ready for the next episode and what it throws at us.