News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

That gum you like is going to come back in style

Started by Smyth Wesson, May 28, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smyth Wesson

Hi everybody!

I used to do ERP. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)











ELITE ROLEPLAYING.

Elite Roleplaying. The RP group. Sheesh. Get your minds out of the gutter.

I'm an EF RPing oldbeard, started in like, 2003 or '04, I think? I know my first RP was on CTF_Derelict 3 and that I had no clue in my kid brain what RPing was. Still remember that background music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWQA_Xedj8. Took a big break from the scene in like, '09. I've been everywhere, man. ERP, STRP, STA, maybe a couple of other groups. It's pretty nifty to see that RPG-X is still hanging in there, all these years later. Just popping my head in here is a wild nostalgia trip. All around me are familiar faces - nope, not doing that. Anyways, hope to catch up with my fellow oldbeards and the new blood, too! I'm pretty rusty, but I'm sure I'll get back in the swing of it.

Jenson

Ahoy there! Long time no see; glad to have you back!  :bye:


Klaw


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw


Smyth Wesson


Serris

I wish lemonade-flavored gum would make a comeback. That stuff was like crack.

Arron Dominion

Long time no see!  Hopefully will get back to some RP antics in the near future.

Martin Thompson

Hey there. The name sounds familliar, welcome (back?) to tlo!