News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Intel Assault Cruiser Build

Started by Chris Wilkinson, June 04, 2017, 06:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

Hey Guys,

This is gunna sound odd but I need a bit of help.

I wanna make my Intel Assault Cruiser build better as right now on the harder missions I seem to do virtually no damage which is frustrating.

I've attached a copy of what I use at the moment, sorry for asking guys ^.^'


SFC3

Hey Chris! Sorry for the two month delay. Do you still need help? If so here are a few clarifying questions:

1. What event ships do you have?
2. What are the mods on that RCS console of yours?
3. Can you show us your bridge officer stations?

Thanks. Hope we can help somehow.  ;)

Chris Wilkinson

Hey SFC, No worries man. Dendo helped me setup a Fleet Escort but thanks though xD