News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x08 Revenge

Started by Klaw, June 18, 2017, 08:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Will there be an episode on the 1st? I could make that.


Klaw

This is the episode on the first (postponed from last week)

Look forward to seeing you, Martin

Klaw

Updated the opening thread. I think a running tally under the episode info may be a nice thing to have, to help keep me organized (especially in situations like this)

I *Think* it's up to date. if I forgot someone's reply, and have you marked in the wrong group, please let me know :)

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist

CSO/Executive Chef Ashton Easley shall be present and accounted for.

Tanglepaw12

I shall be present for this also.

CoS Tuvok

I may be there, but I make no promises due to soccer :( but this weekend is possible


Klaw

Quote from: CoS Tuvok on June 28, 2017, 07:50:27 PM
I may be there, but I make no promises due to soccer :( but this weekend is possible



Acknowledged.

Going to leave you as unconfirmed - let me know closer to time for sure if you can :)

Looks like our guest appearance will put us over the edge. This is Saturday (barring any unexpected circumstances)

CoS Tuvok

I may be able to make it only if it rains on Saturday but I'll try my best.


Klaw

Just a record - this episode was directed by the roll of the dice. My bad rolling ability put us in a fun predicament.


So - with that said

I now see us doing 3 Episodes to build up to the Mid-Season finale:

Displaced Part 1 - Next Week, MACO Story - We follow up on the now stranded MACOs and ECS Crews - who fell behind while the fleet tried to run.

Displaced Part 2 - Nolan and Jeremy Scott make Landfall on a desert world, apparently inhabited by Pirates, thieves and scoundrels. They learn from locals that it's called Nimbus 3...

Displace Part 3 - Commander Johnson has assumed command of the fleet, and of Nova and is now trying to figure out the next move, without the Commodore or Captain Scott in the picture, and with Romulans in Hot pursuit.

Tanglepaw12

I look forward to what's coming up, and that was a fun episode even though at times I felt that we where all going to die especially with the fleet of ships that came to attack us but other then that it was awesome and fun.

Shoot

Yes, indeed, it was fun! :P  Sneaks out

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask