News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

EFFiles mostly migrated to Nexus Mods

Started by Arron Dominion, May 16, 2017, 12:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arron Dominion

I didn't see a readily available topic for this, and noticed some of the SRP files are in Google Drives and such.  Nexus Mods took the mantle to migrate Filefront/Gamefront content before the servers shut down, and managed to acquire most of the Star Trek game related content, including Elite Force.

Most of the classic maps are there:
http://www.nexusmods.com/startrekvoyagereliteforce/mods/searchresults/?

It might be interesting to see if you could establish a dialogue to upload the content that is not currently there, and future content with Nexus for RPG-X

Martin Thompson

Ah wow, this is great. I thought that effiles was lost forever (the main filefront used to have the files listed after effiles shut down, but that has been shut down now aswell).

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!


Klaw

it should also be noted there's a site - I think it's like lonebullet or something - that also has a TON of EF files on it.

When I get home, I'll post a link here (provided I can find it :P)

Klaw

the Link I promised: http://www.lonebullet.com/games/star-trek-voyager-elite-force-6759.htm

Usually I google what I'm looking for (an obscure map that I remember from 10 years ago for example :P) and this is one of the first hits.