News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x12 First Legion

Started by Klaw, July 22, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiI3wxAqoQpZkE9AmAU8qiTPYOlE

It's NOT done, but it'll work well enough to provide a nice backdrop for a small part of this week, and a bit more of next.

Also Also - https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,9188.0.html

I had some special roles here - if you folks who were there would like to reprise (If you weren't feel free to swap to a generic Alien (not Romulan). I'll help further explain the Romulan Hunters this week, and we'll experience a bit more of their life next week :)

This episode is going to be huge, and I know we can handle it :). Let's have fun!

CoS Tuvok

Confirming here as well, I will be there. I have spoken to Klaw and I am making sure to miss nothing.

Martin Thompson

I think ill drop in tonight aswell  ;)


Klaw

#18
At the end of the Episode - The state of Taskforce Sierra:

Destroyed:

NCC- 1764 ISS Defiant - Destroyed
NY-03 Tigris - Ganges - Destroyed
NY-04 Euphrates - Ganges - Destroyed
NV-02 Republic - Intrepid - Destroyed
NCC-171 Icarus - Daedalus MK2 - Destroyed
MDS-7 Omaha - MACO Dropship - Destroyed
ECS Pioneer - Cargo Freighter  - Destroyed (November 4th, 2156)
Ni'Var (Vulcan) - Destroyed
Shraw (Andorian) - Destroyed

Stranded:

NX-04 DIscovery - Columbia -Badly Damaged, Starboard Nacelle Destroyed - unable to establish Warp field - All Senior officers deceased.
NV-26 Nova - Intrepid - Badly Damaged, out of Torpedos, Port Nacelle buckled, Life support system is functioning at dangerous levels.
Sur'Ot (Vulcan) - Multiple Hull breaches, more than a third of the crew assumed deceased, utilized large shuttle bays and transporters to rescue stranded crewmembers who abandoned Defiant, and other ships.
Uriah (Andorian) - Damage to Anti-matter injectors preventing firing up reaction chamber

Escaped:

NCC-179 Athena - Daedalus MK2 - empty arsenal - multiple hull breaches.
MDS -10 Valkyrie - MACO Dropship - Captain is still on Nova (presumed dead by them)
ECS New Horizon - Cargo Freighter - Dropped Cargo Containers for increased maneuverability, - no longer hauling survival supplies...

And the Tellarite Cruiser:

Hrothgar - Retreated at first chance - status unknown.