News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Time for an update of such

Started by motoko, July 30, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoko

After speaking with Klaw, we are currently working on some slight changes to the Nimitz

please find the old/new comparison below (textures are far from final)

Corridors



Science





Turbolift




Klaw

(I should say, mostly him - I'm a sounding board, and offering a little help along the way)

motoko


motoko


motoko


motoko

Another new update

Briefing Room
Old

New


CO Ready Room
Old

New



XO Ready Room
Old

New


Additional Ready Room

motoko

new bridge





Bridge Observation lounge




Martin Thompson

Nimitz rings a bell though i do not recognize the screenshots at all. It is very nice to see you active (and mapping!) again. Seems like a huge map though!


motoko


Jack Telford

I just wanna say I played the USS Nimitiz before and I absolutely love this! Is this version of it still gonna have the awesome red alert stuff on the bridge?