News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Space Engineers Server

Started by Callum603, August 03, 2017, 10:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callum603

As head of technical I get the honour of officially announcing the new addition to TLO, Space Engineers...well the server for it.


We are currently testing out a host for our Space Engineers server, so if there are any issues at all, please do report them to me.

The server has been setup with an empty unlimited world, the server is running no mods, but of course if mods are requested we can look into adding them in the future.

The server is set to automatically restart at 3AM EDT everyday, so if it suddenly goes offline at that time, that's supposed to happen.  I've done that to make sure the server doesn't get laggy.

How To Connect

You will need to be in the TLO Steam Group

You should then find the server in the server browser in-game by searching for 'The Last Outpost' or 'TLO'.  If you can't see it, you can always try a direct connect, you can do that on se.last-outpost.net:27016.

It's not my place to set rules for the server, but until the CO of the division is elected and establishes the rules etc for the server officially, let's just try and keep it friendly, no griefing etc, all TLO rules apply and all that fun stuff.

*Returns to his corner*




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Telex Ferra

Awesome! Kudos to everyone involved! I'll have to install the game and give this a shot.






Grizz

Guess it's time for me to finally learn what the hell I'm doing in this game. Thank you, Callum!

Klaw

I is excited (But I still want to come hang out in your server fort!!!!! C'mon, I'll bring my own box of Cat 6 cable and RJ45 ends, we can make cables! :) !!!!)

Jantrix

I love Space Engineers!!!

Will drop by now I know you have a Server!!

Callum603

Quote from: Klaw on August 04, 2017, 11:49:35 AM
I is excited (But I still want to come hang out in your server fort!!!!! C'mon, I'll bring my own box of Cat 6 cable and RJ45 ends, we can make cables! :) !!!!)

...That actually sounds like fun, you're in.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Grizz

Quote from: Callum603 on August 04, 2017, 03:00:49 PM
Quote from: Klaw on August 04, 2017, 11:49:35 AM
I is excited (But I still want to come hang out in your server fort!!!!! C'mon, I'll bring my own box of Cat 6 cable and RJ45 ends, we can make cables! :) !!!!)

...That actually sounds like fun, you're in.

Can i join? I'll just quietly sit in the corner and package some virtual apps.