News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Im new to this place

Started by ErnestVentures, August 18, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErnestVentures

Hello, I just joined and wanted to say hi. Took a bit to get the program running but I got it and was able to get on a server just now so yay. Im not new to rping but I am new here, hope to meet some people and have some fun. Thank you!

Klaw

Welcome! I hope you do check out our SRPs (Located here: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html)

I run one, so I'm going to be as unbiased as possible (Daedalus is the best :P)

But seriously - come on down, pull up a chair - check out our discord server for some behind the scenes shenanigans (located here: https://discord.gg/BW2cq7) and enjoy your stay

Contact me or just about anyone else if you need anything :)

Shoot

Welcome aboard to the official Bandwagon of TLO! Hope you enjoy your stay!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jenson

Welcome aboard!  :bye: We're glad to have you with us


Andzzy



December. Cheer for everyone!

Jack Telford


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk