News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Unread / Latest posts

Started by Martin Thompson, March 10, 2011, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Hi guys. I have a small problem, but i dunno if you ever botherd/if its possible to fix it alreay.
When I click the "Show unread posts since last visit." at the top left, it never displays anything.
I find these functions on forums quite usefull since i can immediately see whats new and whats not in stead
of having to click on every forum with a blue sphere in front of it.

Also a small idea, since your working on revamping TLO anyway. I dunno if its possible on these forums though,
but I remember some forums who had a "10 latest posts" box at the top of the main page. That was always a handy and quick way
to see if there where any new posts. Maybe an idea to do this aswell? (If it's at all possible of course).


Veritas

#1
This has been an issue for a while. I'll look into it, but there was no fix when last I did so.